Monday, November 24, 2008

Europe on a Budget


Hello all! I'm working on my Italian phrases, and I've got the basics down:

Parla inglese? (do you speak english?)

Quanto costa? (how much does it cost?)

Sono Vegetariana. Non posso prenere carne. (I'm a vegetarian. I can't have any meat. (Joey you say Vegetariano))

Vorrei it fon (I would like a hair dryer)
Fermare! (Stop! (This is for all the men who will be oagaling over katy's blond hair))

I think I'm pretty much ready to go now, actually. That covers all of the things I'll ever need to say. Ha ha I'M KIDDING! I am starting to work really hard at this. I'm renting a few italian films from netflix, and I'm going to have a friend who knows spanish and italian quiz me. Also, I got a book on all of Europe so we can start planning where else we want to go. If anyone has suggestions of places to check out, let me know!
Ciao Bellas! ~Emily

No comments: