Monday, January 12, 2009

Classes Begin


Ciao all!
I hope things are well in America. Things are going well today, here in Firenze. I actually have learned something quite interesting. So, you all know that on the Duomo and Baptistery there are green and pink/white stripes. Well I just found that out. I did not know that the dark stripes were green, I have always seen them as dark brownish black. I guess I really am colorblind! The buildings look no less beautiful to me though.

Today classes started. My digital multimedia class seems like it’s going to be very thought provoking. Tomorrow is painting!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on a brush. Tomorrow one of my roommates and I are going to a park to check out a market that sells clothes and nick knacks for cheap. And on Friday we’re going to climb the dome!!!!!

There isn’t much to say about today other than starting classes. I walked around for a bit, got winked and by some creepy guys, and bought some delicious fragola, or strawberries.

I’m off to do some reading, maybe take a walk. I miss and love all of you!

Emily

No comments: